Summers in Lancaster are hot and humid. We know that homeowners across the county will be turning to their air conditioners to stay cool. However, we understand that blasting your A/C unit at all times is not a very practical option. Below are some additional ways to keep your cool this summer.
- Have your air conditioner tuned up by the pros at Lancaster Plumbing, Heating and Cooling. Regular maintenance helps your unit run efficiently.
- If you do not have central air conditioning, use a window or portable air conditioner. Best of all, it uses 50% less energy than a whole house unit.
- Make sure that your duct work is in good condition. If you discovered any leaks or cracks, have them sealed by a professional.
- The vents in your home should not be obstructed by pieces of furniture.
- Set your thermostat to 78 degrees.
- A ceiling fan can be used as an addition to your cooling system. It will help circulate the cool air in your home.
Does your air conditioner need service? Our technicians are highly trained, certified and fully insured. They’re familiar with all major brands of A/C equipment, so whenever you’re in need of service, repair or installation, we’ve got you covered. You can trust our highly knowledgeable staff who receive over 100 hours of mandatory training a year, so they’re ready to handle your central air conditioners, ductless cooling systems, de-humidification systems, indoor air quality and air scrubber service, repairs and installations. Call 717-207-8198 today to schedule service.