Water Heater Repairs And Replacement
Lancaster Plumbing, Heating, Cooling, & Electrical’s service professionals are highly trained and certified to handle service, repairs, and installations or replacements of any type of water heater, no matter what make or brand.
Whether your water heater malfunctions or springs a leak, we can handle any emergency quickly and efficiently.
- Gas Water Heaters
- Maintenance and Safety Checks
- Electric Water Heaters
- Warranties Included With Installation
- Tankless Water Heaters
- Disposal Of Old Water Heaters
- Oil-Fired Water Heaters
- Solar Water Heaters
Most Common Types Of Water Heaters And Malfunctions Include:
- Gas water heaters uses a pilot light to heat the water stored in your water heater’s tank. Unfortunately, pilot lights have a habit of going out. If you notice your pilot light constantly needing to be relit, the professionals at Lancaster Plumbing, Heating, Cooling & Electrical can help. We provide high quality repair services that you can depend on for quality results.
- Electric water heaters use a geo-thermal electric power source to the water stored in your hot water heater’s tank. This electric power source will eventually go out over a period of time. Thankfully, you do not need to replace your entire water heater. You can hire the professional plumbers at Lancaster Plumbing, Heating, Cooling & Electrical to replace your electric heating element and have your hot water heater functioning correctly.
- Tankless hot water heaters heats your water as you use it rather than heating and storing your water. Some homeowners find this system to be more energy efficient. The professionals at Lancaster Plumbing, Heating, Cooling & Electrical can service, repair or install any tankless water heater system. Replace your old inefficient water heater with a new tankless system. Call us, we’d be happy to provide a free in-home consultation.